Hello people, today it’s time for the second part of my Christmas Gift Guide! 🙂
This part is not about makeup or skincare because I have done that last week and you can check it out here.
So, without further ado I would like to introduce you the second part of my gift guide:
• Here are some gifts ideas for fashion addicted:
If one of your friends/parents/whatever is a fashion addicted or simply wants a cool dress to wear during this party season, you should get her something stunning and unique, like this awesome
– halter neck dress in chiffon with ties at the back of the neck, an open section at the front and a concealed zip at the back:
You can find it here:
– Or like this elegant jacquard-weave dress in cotton fabric with glittery threads. It has also adjustable, detachable shoulder straps, and a zip at the back.
– Another great present, an amazing bag! We girls all love a new bag, don’t we? 😉
P.S: I’m sorry (not really), but I love unicorns 😉
• Here are some gifts ideas for books lovers:
During the holidays we are going to have plenty of relaxing time, hopefully… so here are great books that will keep you good company!
– A coloring book: I love coloring books because when you are stressed out or have too many thoughts on your mind this is the best way, at least for me, to relax and recharge your energy batteries for a couple of hours.:) Here is one of my favorites:
– One of your friends/parents/whatever loves to cook or you simply want to surprise your family/friends with an amazing dinner during the holidays? Then you should definitely buy a cooking book with “le ricette classiche della cucina italiana” (The Essential Classic Italian Receipt). Trust me, you are going to love this one! 🙂
– Another one of your friends/parents/whatever is a serious book geek? Or maybe you are also one, like me… 😉 Then you really need to buy this great crime/fiction trilogy here, or even better at your local bookstore:
One of your friends/parents/whatever recently moved to a new house/flat/condo etc.? If the answer is yes, then they can certainly need some great furniture (you can’t allow them to live in an empty, sad space, right?!). So, you can buy them a new super cool blanket, a new mug or a beautiful pillow etc…
P.S: There are going to be a bunch of great promos in the upcoming weeks on Society6, so if you want to save some money and buying some amazing Christmas gifts on their website follow my Instagram account or on Twitter. I will keep you posted. 🙂
Here are some of my favorites:
Coming soon… the last (maybe) chapter: Christmas Gift Guide Part 3.
In the meantime, stay happy, safe and warm.
Happy Holidays guys, girls, dogs, cats etc.
See you soon! 🙂